Donations Currently Support:
Travel fund - for expanding the mission. Enable board members and area leaders to attend board meetings, especially young people.
Promotional materials – magnets, t-shirts, visors, advertising
Part-time National Office staff
CFM Wish list - With increased donations, we could do so much more!
Sponsor Delegates to the CFM International Assembly in July 2016
- The international gathering of Christian Family Movements will be in San Antonio, TX July 16-18.
- CFM-USA needs your donations to sponsor couples to participate.
- Funds for updating our website, keeping ourselves current with the way people interact
- Funds for maintaining print materials for those who still prefer them, but moving forward with digital availability for the current generation (program, etc.)
- Funds to get professional video – Intro to CFM, testimonies, “how to” snippets for leader training
- Expertise for helping people find us on the internet when searching for family ministry, social justice, etc – (search engine optimization)
- Getting our website secure so we can distribute our materials digitally without losing control of our materials
- Funds to catalog our materials digitally and cross-reference them by topic
- Funds for conference call subscription
- There is nothing like CFM so we have a lot to offer but right now we are lost in the multitude.
- Funds to pay for extra touches, like personal notes, anniversary messages, etc.
- Funds for more mailings: promotional materials, etc. People still like to have some things in their hands. As things become more digital, print may be more uncommon and actually be looked at more.
- Funds for professional help with “how to materials” for groups to replicate themselves efficiently
- Networking dedicated volunteers
- Sponsor members who want to serve on the national board or attend family life assemblies
- Funds for prizes/awards for innovative groups (maybe t-shirts, sling bags, banners, a family retreat, etc).
- Periodic CFM spirit contests. eg. The group that displays their CFM magnets or wears their gear in a prominent, creative way wins a prize. People could submit Instagram pictures.
- Funds for professional help to set up a succession plan for the board
- Funds for professional help with grant writing, fundraising, etc.
- Funds to offer a part time chaplain with the heart for family and the movement who would also help us promote the mission and inspire/review our program materials