Member-Only Bonus: Request Leader Guides for selected CFM Program Books - Be sure to specify "Leader Guide" in your request.
A Program Leader Guide is written to assist leaders in facilitating the meetings by giving them extra supplemental resources that might enrich the meeting. The leader guide is not intended to provide "the answers," though, since members are practicing Observe-Judge-ACT -- finding their own information and asking new questions then acting to make a difference.
Look for the BLUE Text:
• Explains why the Scripture passage was chosen, includes historical background, and supplies theological definitions, as needed
• Suggests possible responses to promote conversation
• Paraphrases the Social Inquiry material and provides relevant background information
• Suggests ways to keep the meeting on track to lead to action
• Includes reference materials
How to use these materials: Save this PDF file to your computer or tablet. You should be able to read it on your device. If you choose to print all or part of the book, we suggest that you print the desired pages from your computer as 8 1/2"x11", choose "Fit to Page", two-sided printing. If you need assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.