A Program Leader Guide is written to assist leaders in facilitating the meetings by giving them extra supplemental resources or ideas the author had while writing the chapter that might enrich the meeting. The leader guide is not intended to provide "the answers," though, since members are practicing Observe-Judge-ACT -- finding their own information and asking new questions then acting to make a difference.
Look for the BLUE Text:
• Explains why the Scripture passage was chosen and provides a short summary/paraphrase of reading and includes historical background, and theological definitions, as needed
• Suggests possible responses to the Scripture Reflection, Observe, and Judge questions, to promote conversation.
• Paraphrases the Social Inquiry material for the leader, provides relevant background information, current statistics, and definitions of words, if necessary.
• Points out possible ways the conversation might get off track and suggests ways to get back to the theme of the meeting.
• Adds additional reference material that may facilitate the discussion.
About these books: Save this PDF file to your computer or tablet. You should be able to read it on your device. If you choose to print all or part of the book, we suggest that you print the desired pages from your computer as 8 1/2"x11", choose "Fit to Page", two-sided printing. If you need assistance, please email email@example.com.