What CFM Is
Christian Family Movement is a national network of parish/neighborhood small groups of Catholics and their families. Through the use of programming available from the CFM-USA Office and the dynamics of small group interaction, families grow in faith and reach out in action to others.
Learn more about starting CFM in your parish.
The Mission of the Christian Family Movement is
- to promote Christ-centered marriage and family life
- to help individuals and their families to live the Christian faith in everyday life; and
- to improve society through actions of love, service, education and example.
- CFM makes lasting friends
- CFM helps couples stay married
- CFM supports family life
- CFM helps members grow in faith
- CFM helps members get involved in the community
- CFM makes members aware of the issues facing the community
Copyright © 2019 Christian Family Movement