What CFM Is
Christian Family Movement is a national network of parish/neighborhood small groups of Catholics and their families. Through the use of programming available from the CFM-USA Office and the dynamics of small group interaction, Christian values are reinforced and families are encouraged to reach out in action to others.
Learn more about Starting CFM in your parish.
|"Be doers of the word, and not merely hearers."|
|"The Church speaks clearly of the duties of family members to one another that build a radiant faith. . . . But the Church doesn't stop there; it also speaks of the relationship between families and the larger culture, the duty of service, working for the common good, welcoming strangers, and giving voice to the Christian conscience. That is the message; you are the messenger."|
|A Radiant Faith: The Gift of Families to Families|
|Address of the Most Reverend Anthony M. Pilla, Bishop of Cleveland|
|to the Christian Family Movement|
|August 5, 1995|
The mission of the Christian Family Movement is
- to promote Christ-centered marriage and family life;
- to help individuals and their families to live the Christian faith in everyday life; and
- to improve society through actions of love, service, education and example.
Adopted by the Board of Directors
March 10, 2002
- CFM makes lasting friends
- CFM helps couples stay married
- CFM supports family life
- CFM helps members grow in faith
- CFM helps members get involved in the community
- CFM makes members aware of the issues facing the community
Copyright © 2019 Christian Family Movement