What CFM Is
CFM is a network of small groups of Catholics/Christians and their families that gather for the purpose of Christian family discipleship.
CFM produces social inquiries on topics that families deal with every day and helps bring them into a Christian faith-based discussion. Time spent in discussion, socializing, and service builds families into a community providing support for each other, life to the parish, Christ to the community, and a catalyst for Christian influence in society.
National Chaplain Explains the CFM Method
Learn more about starting CFM in your parish.
The Mission of the Christian Family Movement is
- to promote Christ-centered marriage and family life
- to help individuals and their families to live the Christian faith in everyday life; and
- to improve society through actions of love, service, education and example.
- CFM makes lasting friends
- CFM helps couples stay married
- CFM supports family life
- CFM helps members grow in faith
- CFM helps members get involved in the community
- CFM makes members aware of the issues facing the community
Copyright © 2019 Christian Family Movement