WHO ARE CFM AMBASSADORS AND WHAT DO THEY DO?
- Are veteran CFM members who agree to promote CFM in their geographic area
- Support CFM group leaders, help increase membership, and enhance members’ experience.
- Share their knowledge of their local area with National Board Members to further CFM’s Mission
WHAT KIND OF SUPPORT DO CFM AMBASSADORS RECEIVE?
- CFM Ambassadors interact with CFM National Board Members regarding the latest programs and projects under development.
- They receive training on promotional materials that they can use to work with dioceses and parishes to start up and support individual CFM Action groups.
- They coordinate with the CFM National Board to energize existing CFM Action groups.
WHY BECOME A CFM AMBASSADOR?
- If you have experienced personal or spiritual growth through CFM, please consider how God might be calling you to spread the good news.
- If you have been an action group leader, you can be an ambassador! We need people like you to go out and share your experience with others.
If you believe that living out a Christ-centered marriage and family life is a serious challenge in our society,
- We need you to share your experiences with others.
- We believe that today’s society needs CFM more than ever.
- You know that CFM uses a practical, grassroots and “easy to implement” format (Observe, Judge, Act) to support marriage and family.
You can make a difference!
Share this flyer with Potential Ambassadors.
Contact Executive Director, Lauri Przybysz, email@example.com