Leader Training Materials
CFM aims to support its local leaders by providing this information to train and guide group leaders as they shepherd their members. Additional support and resources can be obtained by contacting the National Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Leader Directions - How to Get Started and Lead Your Group
Why Your Membership Matters - Annual Dues and Donation Information
Hosting a Meeting Guide / Group Agreement
CFM Information Flyer
- Leader Guides for CFM Program Books - Requires Member Sign-in
At Your Kick-off Meeting
- Before the kick-off meeting, create calendar for your meetings so that people can plan ahead to attend regularly.
- If you plan to meet in homes, have a Sign Up Sheet for people to host the meetings in their homes.
- Make a list of a few social and service ideas for people to consider. Maybe something for Advent and Lent? What would your folks enjoy doing?
Here are some more ideas: Social events https://www.cfm.org/social_activities and Service projects https://www.cfm.org/action_ideas
- Delegate! Have a sign up sheet for people to coordinate an event or project. You will find a checklist for planners and more leader aids here https://www.cfm.org/leader_materials
Copyright © 2019 Christian Family Movement