This 8-meeting CFM program guide, Families Protected and Prepared, is based on Ephesians 6:10-20. By using the CFM Observe, Judge, Act Method, members identify where dangers lurk as well as practical applications of how we can put on the “Armor of God” to protect and defend what matters most- our souls and those of whom we love. Through our CFM groups, we hope to be instruments of God's light and love as well as recipients.
1. When God Created the World -The Physical and Heavenly Realms.
2. The Belt of Truth - The God of Truth vs. the Father of Lies
3. The Breastplate of Righteousness - Holiness vs. Self-absorption
4. Feet Shod in Readiness - The Gospel of Peace vs. Confusion and Conflict
5. The Shield of Faith - Faith vs. Mistrust and Cynicism
6. The Helmet of Salvation - Salvation from God vs. Salvation from Man
7. The Sword of the Spirit - The Word of God Confronts the World
8. Constant Prayer - Prayer vs. Powerlessness in Your Spiritual Battle