This CFM program book, Living the Beatitudes Today, offers 8 meetings that invite small groups to reflect on the Sermon on the Mount and apply Jesus’ teaching to family life. By using the CFM Observe, Judge, Act Method, members will see how God truly blesses us in all our circumstances and challenges, then plan ways to take action to share those blessings. Through our CFM groups, we hope to be instruments of God's love as well as recipients.
1. Relying on God – Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
2. Where is God in Troubles Times? – Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.
3. Disciplined Strength – Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the land.
4. Righteousness – Blessed are those who hunger for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.
5. I’m Not Perfect, You’re Not Perfect – Blessed are the merciful, for they shall be shown mercy. (Compassion)
6. Eyes on the Prize – Blessed are the pure of heart, for they shall see God. (Contemplation, Commitment, Fidelity)
7. Reconciling – Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. (Conflict Resolution)
8. Standing in There – Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when they insult you and persecute you and utter every kind of evil against you (falsely) because of me. (Suffering and Sacrifice have meaning here and now, as well as in time to come.)