Jesus performed many charitable actions, and he also worked to change the views of the powerful in society. He leads us to do the same. Love in Action offers eight meetings for reflection on the Seven Themes of Catholic Social Justice. Together, members will observe situations in family life and society, discuss current events, and discern how to act carry on the mission of Christ by acting for justice in today’s world.
- Life and Dignity of the Human Person
- Call to Family, Community, Participation
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Option for the Poor and Vulnerable
- Dignity of Work and the Rights of Workers
- Care for God’s Creation
- We Can Make a Difference